“35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.” ( Matthew 25:35-36 )
Donate Judit to help others!
Who is Judit, and what is her job? What is my role here?
- Judit Pintér is a Hungarian, catholic woman whose job is preparing and giving food for homeless people living at Kaposvár. Unfortunately, poverty is a big problem in our country and in our city too. Judit and a lot of people are working hard to improve their circumstances. Judit organises meetings and food distribution for homeless and for people in need. Se does this from her heart, she is a volunteer.
- My name is Rebecca Boros, and I live at Kaposvár, while I am studying Business Administration and Management at Pécs. I’ve been helping Judit since December in 2016. I love to help people in need, and I strongly believe that it is better to give than to receive. We usually organise donations for families in need. We also prepare and give food for homeless people on weekdays (for breakfast and dinner); and on every Saturday we cook lunch for them.
What is my target?
- I would like to raise money for Judit, because she could give more food and more help to people if she would have more resources. In our country if you eat ONLY as much to survive you have to spend 20.000-25.000 Ft/month. But it is only a price for one person’s food per month. How could homeless people have this much? So, my plan is to save money for Judit so she can develop her ‘non-profit business.
- Our target amount is 3x300.000 Ft= 900.000 Ft. It would cover our costs for 3 months.
Where will the money go?
- The project cost structure is simple. A lot of people need food in Kaposvár, so the money goes to Judit and she will be responsible for redistributing the food for people in need. She will decide what to buy and what to cook. Her non-profit business is dedicated to improve the circumstance of homeless people. My personal contribution to the project is 20 000 Ft, but we need your generous rewards to collect more and more to be able to vanish hunger.
The minimal amount as it follows:
- We have 20-25 visitors in weekdays it is 10.000 Ft per a day.
- On Saturdays we usually cook for 80 people, it is 25.000 Ft per occassion.
· Total minimum amount for a month: 300.000 Ft
· The target amount could cover 3 months: 900.000 Ft
Have you sponsored this project? If so, log in to comment on updates!
The project creator has not yet posted any updates yet.
No activity here yet